Are you looking for a very positive and collaborative environment to grow in?
At Cornet, we enable positive business outcomes through innovative solutions and custom software development that leverages exceptional services. Cornet is growing fast, and we are searching for an enthusiastic, optimistic, results-driven Sr. Business Development Specialist to help us expand our business. You’ll work for an amazing company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
As a Sr. Business Development Specialist, you will secure short and long-term profitable business for Cornet through proactive business development. You will lead efforts and collaboration, both internal and external, to actively contribute to making our customer successful.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth
- Manage the complete business development lifecycle from lead generation, through opportunity qualification, proposal creation, deal negotiation and close
- Work on strategic initiatives to execute ‘Go-To-Market’ strategies
- Build and grow strong customer and partner executive relationships to earn their trust and loyalty
- Prepare and deliver presentations on Cornet’s services
- Create an overall business development sales execution plan based on market segmentation and solutions
- Engage in prospecting and closing new clients to ensure increased business results for Cornet
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 3+ years related sales experience
- 1+ years of prior management experience; prior management consulting experience is a plus
- Experience in proposal writing
- Previous experience selling technical services
- Builder-mentality – willingness to create new processes and frameworks, not expecting everything is already built and here just to execute
- Comfort leading through high-ambiguity and change
- Exceptional Communication and negotiation skills
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Stock shares tied to company milestones
- Flexible work location, you can work from home
- Into cultural experiences? Cornet has international footprints! There’s an opportunity to visit our global operational sites however, it is not required
Cornet is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.