Employee Training Software
A new system embeds training and certification modules into normal software applications. Users can easily switch from training to using, meaning more natural and effective learning. The employee training software is often used in combination with other types of employee training methods to execute training in bulk.
The system allows the training manager, coordinator, trainer, and trainee to manage their accounts with details. Training software strategically helps in facilitating the following functions:
- Manage training requests by the employees
- Manage the trainers’ database profile and track their activities
- Create written tests’ database forms
- Create trainers’ evaluation forms
- Manage trainees’ certification process
- Manage assessors’ database profile and track their activities
- Training performance reports
- Training internal knowledge base
- Customer Service Survey
- Customized Reports
- Create training surveys
- Structured organization chart (site, unit, LOB, team)
- Structured organization chart (chain of command)
- Client: Business Outsourcing Process Provider
- Date: 03-20-2018
- Team: 4 Developers, 1 UX Designer, 1 UI Developer, 1 Quality Control Engineer.
- Development Time: 2 months
- Technology/Tools: Responsive Design, Bootstrap, Testing Automation, UX Designs, Unit-of-work Design Pattern, File Stream Technology
4 Developers, 1 UX Designer, 1 UI Developer, 1 Quality Control Engineer.
2 months of development
60% efficiency increased